DURING ITS THREE DAYS, July 29th - August 1st, 2018, THE AMSIC-2 OFFERS NUMEROUS OPPORTUNITIES TO HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE MEMBRANE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY COMMUNITY.
This event aims to capture key technological advances in fields heavily dependent on membrane filtration systems such as water, biotechnology and biomedical sciences, microelectronics, biopharmaceuticals, chemical manufacturing, energy, mining, oil and gas and power generation.
The meeting will address important technical, scientific and socio-economic issues around membrane science and technology. It will also discuss broader issues related to membrane material and development that will be of interest to institutional, academic and industrial participants.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
AMSIC will offer numerous opportunities to hear about the latest news involving academic and industrial breakthroughs shared by experts from the membrane and filtration community.
- Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Pressure Retarded Osmosis, Forward Osmosis and Mixed Matrix Membranes (Fabrication and Diverse Applications)
- Fabrication and Modification of Ceramic, Ceramic-Polymeric and Hollow-Fibre Membranes
- Composites, Nanocomposites, Nanomaterials for Filtration
- Membrane Fouling and Mechanisms
- Hybrid Membrane Filtration Systems
- Gas Separation Processes
- Bioremediation and Analysis
- Biomedical and Bio-separations
- Pervaporation and Vapor Separation
- Catalytic Membranes and Membrane Reactors/Bioreactors
- Membranes for Biofuel Applications and Sustainability
- Advanced Pre-Filtration and Depth Filter Materials
- Membranes for Sensing and Electrochemical Applications
- Internet of Filtration Systems and Smart Materials
- Modeling/Theoretical Tools Applied to Membrane Formation and Transport Phenomena
- Other Important Socio-Economic and Environmental Issues Crucial in Membranes Technologies
Short Conference Papers (4 Pages maximum including the reference list) will be published online in the Conference Proceedings
Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research papers will be published in ISI, DOHET accredited journals. Details are coming soon.
Based on the scientific achievement, innovation and the presentation quality, the following awards will be given during the conference:
- Distinguished Scientist Award
- Young Scientist Award
- Best Senior Oral Presentation Awards
- Best Junior Oral Presentation Awards
- Best Poster Presentation Awards